Friday, December 23, 2016

,

Rising Crazy Idol

is Seventeen's Dokyeom

There's a saying that goes "You're insane if you're trying to look for the sane member in Seventeen"ㅋㅋㅋ
Seventeen were talking about scary stories and Dokyeom tried to scare Woozi who sat next to himㅋㅋㅋㅋ The funniest part of this gif is the fact that Woozi didn't even react to himㅋㅋㅋㅋ

He was dancing and he suddenly came up to Woozi and did that. I wonder why..ㅋㅋㅋ

The gifs above were taken from his pre-debut days. There were some people who said that he tried to go with the 'crazy' concept in order to stand out from the group but that makes no sense. That's just him being himselfㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And during his early debut days (they debuted on April 2015 but still), he became more quiet and calm. I don't know if it's because he was still a rookie back then, or maybe because the image of the main vocal of the group. I thought he was going to fix his 'crazy' image..
~*~*But I guess I was wrong*~*~
ft. Choi Hansol (a.k.a Vernon) who all of you thought is sane, but he's actually just another crazy member in the group.

And during their VApp broadcast to celebrate their 500th day into their debut, every members delivered Thank-You-speech or express their feelings at that time and he was the only one who sang and made noisesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Even the sky approves that he's crazyㅋㅋㅋ
They were doing a horror special segment on Show Champion and the PD dropped a wig to scare them, but he accidentally dropped it on Dokyeom's headㅋㅋㅋㅋ

There was a fan who left a comment saying, "You look like a fool" and he replied, "You think I look like a fool? I'm indeed a fool hohohohohoh"

He does that whenever the word 'Mal' (Horse) comes up in the song.

But honestly.. This is how he actually looks like:

He has a pretty eye-smile:

He also has a really nice nose and body:

He's 20 and the main vocal of Seventeenㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He has an amazing visual that got buried by his crazinessㅋㅋㅋ

Everyone, please support Seventeen a lot! They're currently preparing for a special collaboration stage for the year-end concert<3
And please watch their Santa&Rudolph ver. of their dance practice video!

[+159][-7]

1. [+57][-1] The Santa ver. of Boom Boom and Rudolph Dokyeomㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+50][-3] His thighs are really nice..

3. [+44][-1] *laughing noises*

4. [+22][-0] Whoa.. He has a really nice nose..

5. [+20][-0] If Seokmin's visual is the one that got buried by his craziness, Hansol has a whole different problem. His craziness is the one that got buried by his visual..

6. [+15][-0] I love crazy people<3

7. [+14][-0] I like his eye-smile..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+11][-0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+10][-0] Irasshaimase.. Seventeen desu..

10. [+10][-0] Why do they really love to fly-kick each other?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe I'm still into idols when I'm already this old.. I wasn't interested in DBSK when they were really popular back then, I wasn't interested in GOD either but look at me right now.. I'm in love with Seventeen, I can't believe thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



((hellooo this actually isn't from pann-talk. it's one of the best posts in pann right now but i'm afraid people will complain if i post it in my main blog bc i think ive been uploading too much posts about seventeen these days so i just posted this here))

0 comments :

Post a Comment